Monday, November 9, 2009

Such a great weekend!

I had the pleasure of attending an anniversary celebration for the wonderful gals at Scrapbook Generation this Saturday! I've been a customer of theirs since they have opened and had the extreme pleasure of teaching classes at the store while a member of the Design Team. They are all near and dear to my heart. They each received a custom 2 strand bracelet in the store colors and they were kind enough to let me stop by and take pictures for the site. However, my camera didn't cooperate so I will post them as soon as I get a copy from the gals at the store. If you are a crafting kind of person, stop by and tell them Jennifer sent you!

In other news, I've spent the weekend making tons of items and we are pleased to announce that the Etsy shop will be up this week!! We are so excited that we can hardly contain ourselves! I finished 11 binky clips, 3 rings, 4 sets of hair pins, 1 cell phone charm/key ring, 1 lanyard and 2 Twilight inspired bookmarks! We will have pictures later on today and stop by and check on Etsy to see the shop as soon as it opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment